*Price is per room and it doesn’t include open space concepts, for example, living/dining room areas are priced separately.
- 1 Floor plan with furniture layout
- 1 3D room rendering
- 1 revision
- Measurements and notes
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
– You would like some help to make the best use of a room.
– You either need some help arranging the furniture that you already own or need some professional recommendations about additional or alternative pieces that might best complete the space and you are willing to invest in.
– You have little or no time to put a design plan together.
– You have an empty room that you don’t know how to furnish.
– You would like to get a feeling of how the furniture would look in the room before buying it.
– You would like to save some money by doing the shopping and the installation yourself.
The Design Process
We’ll send you a questionnaire to gather information about your project
You’ll send us the measurements and photos of your space
We’ll create a floor plan with the furniture layout and listen to your feedbacks
We’ll deliver the final floor plan
Space planning of a laundry room (with a dog washing station!) and a powder room
Space planning of a master bedroom
Want the latest tips?
Sign up now!