Virtual Staging of Occupied Properties
- 3D Room Rendering with the replacement of the old (real) furniture with the new (virtual) one
THIS PACKAGE IS FOR YOU IF:
– You are either a realtor or a home owner who prefers to invest in a virtual staging instead of a traditional staging in order to save some money.
– You are either a realtor or a home owner who would like to help potential buyers visualize how a too taste specific furnished room can look like with different furniture and decor.
– You are either a realtor or a home owner who would like to customize a house to the style of a target market and even to more than one style!
– You are either a realtor or a home owner who would like to capture the attention of buyers with advanced technology.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
You’ll send us the photos of the spaces you’d like to virtually stage
We’ll create a room rendering using one of your photos
We’ll email the 3D room rendering
WHAT IS A 3D ROOM RENDERING?
A 3D room rendering is a digital image of a room. It is the best way to explain a design idea since it realistically showcases a room by using furniture, finishes, decor, and spatial relationship in a digital format.
WHEN CAN WE START?
Once you sign up for the Virtual Staging of Occupied Properties package and your payment is received, we can start your project!
HOW CAN I SHARE MY PROJECT INFORMATION WITH YOU?
Either via Pinterest or email in case you don’t have a Pinterest account. If you do have an account, we will create a private board where you’ll pin the pictures of your room.
DO I NEED TO PROVIDE A FLOOR PLAN OF MY SPACE?
It is not necessary to provide a floor plan for this service, just one photo. If you want to add extra photos for clarification purposes, you are welcome to do so, however, only one photo will be used for the rendering.
WHAT STYLE ARE YOU GOING TO USE FOR THE VIRTUAL STAGING?
Since the goal of home staging is to appeal to as many people as possible, the styles that work best for home staging are Modern, Traditional, Transitional, and Contemporary. Obviously, a lot depends on the architecture of the house, however, we always try to use furniture with very simple lines and a neutral color scheme with some pops of color.
HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE?
Once I have all the project information, the room rendering will be delivered within 5 business days.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE VACANT PROPERTY VIRTUAL STAGING PACKAGE?
Measurements are not provided with this package which has to be used as a visual reference only.