2D Drawing to 3D Rendering
*Price is per room and it doesn’t include open space concepts, for example, living/dining room areas are priced separately.
- 1 3D room rendering
- 1 revision
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
– You either have a 2D floor plan or elevation drawings of a room and would like to see how the same room is going to look in a photorealistic 3D rendering.
– You are either a builder or a realtor who would like to show the potential of a house that hasn’t been built yet.
– You are a homeowner who has a hard time reading the designer’s architectural drawings and prefer not to leave things to imagination.
– You need to have some peace of mind before investing hundreds or even thousands of dollars into a project.
– You need a 3D rendering to show your contractors to avoid misunderstandings and mistakes.
The Design Process
You’ll send us either the 2D floor plans or the elevations drawings along with a list of instructions
We’ll create the 3D photorealistic rendering and we’ll listen to your feedback
We’ll email the final room rendering
Fireplace from 2D elevation drawing to 3D rendering
Open space from 2D floor plan to 3D rendering
Office concept from client’s 2D floor plan sketch to 3D rendering
Want the latest tips?
Sign up now!