- Repositioned frame partition
- Reduced amount of tiles on the mirror wall
- Vertical marble veins
- Different frame for the glass partition
Here’s the first version based on your notes:
- Walnut cabinets suspended at about 4″ from the floor.
- Gold marble tiles in a bigger size. I used 24″x24″ tiles for the floor and 48″x48″ tiles for the walls.
- Walk-in shower/tub combo
- Makeup vanity for Sandy with stool underneath the countertop.
- White quartz countertops
- Tall and narrow walnut cabinet in the corner.
Since we didn’t talk about it, I kept the walls white, used brushed brass for the hardware, and installed the sconces over the mirrors because there is not enough room to place them on the sides (because of the window).
Here are the images:
I’m also proposing a second version for you to consider: building a half wall with a very large window to minimize the maintenance of the glass and add some more privacy.
In this second version, I also changed the orientation of the marble, with vertical veins instead of horizontal.